Click here for the Deck Plan and be sure to see all nine decks and find our cabin on deck 9. We will be eating at the Upper Rotterdam on deck 8.
Cruises out of Vancouver do what is referred to as the Inside Passage where the scenery is the best. Cruises out of Seattle head for open water on the Pacific.
Click here for the Port Schedule to see what other ships are at the piers.
At the Holland America Pinnacle Grill you’ll find a level of elegant sophistication unmatched anywhere on the seven seas. Serving only the finest Sterling Silver® beef, the intimate Pinnacle Grill is beautifully appointed with Bvlgari® china, Riedel® stemware and Frette® linens, creating an ambiance that sets the stage for exquisite dishes and superb wines.
See my on board photos: Day 1
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath* & shower, sitting area, private verandah, no-host mini-bar, floor-to-ceiling windows.
284-398 sq. ft. with verandah*. See deck plans for specific information.
Include all the stateroom amenities, plus:
- Personalized cruise stationery
- Elegant bathrobe for use on your cruise
- Fresh flowers and fruit assortment
- Oversized bath towels
- A selection of pillows (firm, medium and soft) are presented on each bed for the
- Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven
- A no-host mini-bar for easy entertaining in your suite
- DVD or VCR player and the use of an extensive DVD or VHS tape library
- 24-HOUR TELEPHONE CONCIERGE – Service available via special dedicated “At Your Service” telephone line
More ship details: http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Veendam
Complete tour: http://www.beyondships.com/Veedam-Profile.html