Alaska Cruise Photos
Taken with the NIKON D90 Digital SLR Camera
Copyright © 2009 by Harry Matthews
- Photo Page One, Leaving Vancouver aboard the Holland America cruise ship ms Veendam.
- Photo Page Two: Visiting Ketchikan and the Bering Sea Crab Fisherman’s Boat Aleutian Ballad.
- Photo Page Three: Juneau, the capital of Alaska – Mendenhall Glacier
- Photo Page Four: From Skagway over the South Klondike Highway pass into the Yukon Territory
- Photo Page Five: Cruising through Glacier Bay National Park
- Photo Page Six: Food on the cruise ship and the battle of the bulge!
- Photo Page Seven: Ice Sculpting – Formal Dinner Night – College Fjord
- Photo Page Eight: The Kenai Fjords National Park Sea Excursion
- Photo Page Nine: The Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Denali to Fairbanks
- Photo Page Ten: Denali National Park and the Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Photo Page Eleven: The Discovery III River Boat and Chena Native Village
- Photo Page Twelve: Fairbanks to the Alaska Pipeline and Gold Dredge #8.
- Photo Page Thirteen: Tok, Chicken and Eagle, Alaska in the outback!
- Photo Page Fourteen: The boat trip on the Yukon Queen II from Eagle, Alaska to Dawson, YT.
- Photo Page Fifteen: Some scenes from Dawson City in the Yukon Territory.
- Photo Page Sixteen: Around the Yukon Territory, Moose Creek, Minto and Whitehorse.
- Photo Page Seventeen: Tour #27 Farewell Dinner at Whitehorse.